Our complete coverage of President Sullivan's forced resignation and reinstatement.
Challenges face public universities across the country. The events of June were specific to UVA, but the issues that set the state are shared by all public universities.
Faculty members, senior administrators, alumni, students, and education experts share opinions and observations about June's events.
Crisis highlights governance in higher education: As the challenges facing the University increase, the job of the BoV becomes increasincly complex.
Following a time of turbulence and change, what are UVA's new opportunties and challenges?
A comprehensive timeline of the events of June 2012
A synopsis of alumni responses to the actions of the Board of Visitors
Twitter and Facebook changed the course of events and altered University history
In the wake of UVA President Teresa Sullivan's resignation on June 10 and subsequent reinstatement on June 26, many members of the University community responded. These responses are compiled here. Many of your comments on the situation can be found here.
- What Would TJ Say?: Jefferson quotations used in statements and speeches.
- In Pictures: A photo essay of 17 historic days
- Signs of the Time: Signs made for the Lawn rallies are being archived by the library (slideshow)
- Dollars and Cents: Understanding the University's financial picture
- 1817: The First Meeting of the Board of Visitors
- June Controversy in 140 Characters or Less: Cavalier Daily gets high marks for coverage on Twitter