Detail of a cast iron capital outside Pavilion Garden VII. The capital once ornamented the annex to the Rotunda. The annex and the Rotunda burned to the ground in 1895. The Rotunda was restored in 1900.
Detail from the George Rogers Clark Memorial off West Main Street. The monument was sculpted by San Francisco native Roger Ingersoll Aiken and dedicated in 1921.
Figurine of boxer in the lobby of Memorial Gymnasium, a site of many collegiate boxing competitions during the sport’s heyday at the University during the Great Depression.
A wooden bench in the courtyard built recently outside Alderman and Clemons libraries.
One of the many creatures that look down from the face of Brooks Hall.
Painting of Bill Dudley, one of UVA’s Hall of Fame athletes, depicted in a mural at Scott Stadium
View from walkway of Rotunda looking south towards Old Cabell Hall